We’re excited to welcome you back to A Second Thought.
Our teams have been hard at work implementing enhanced safety measures. Things are changing daily, but one thing that won’t is our commitment to the safety and comfort of our teams and customers. We’re closely following official COVID-19 recommendations of the World Health Organization and CDC, as well as local government decisions. We are learning as we reopen and will continue to make adjustments to our protocols to ensure we are helping to protect everyone while continuing to deliver a great shopping and donation experience.
- We require staff and customers to wear masks inside A Second Thought
- Maximum occupancy will be posted at the store entrance and will be monitored
- You may be asked to wait outside if we are at our maximum allowed shoppers
- Upon entering we ask customers to use hand sanitizer
- Social distancing practices are required: please follow the arrows indicating flow of traffic and the markings that indicate six feet for maintaining social distancing throughout the store
- We are currently holding any donated textiles for a period of three days before moving them to the sales floor
- We are no longer accepting returns, all sales are final
- Our fitting rooms and restrooms are temporarily closed to the public
- We will continue to re-evaluate our processes and always comply with CDC guidelines
- We now only accept donations at the store’s drive-up, back doors
- At the back doors, you will find shelving and/or bins to leave your donation on
- If others are present, please wear a face mask when leaving your donation
- Please do not enter the workroom to leave your items
- You can still request a receipt and we’ll be happy to provide you with one
Temporary Store Hours:
- Mon: Closed
- Tues – Sat: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sun: Closed